I’m sure you’ve noticed, but over the last year or so, I’ve grown a strong passion for photographing women. I’ve always had this interest in photography, and that grew into an interest for photographing people, and today, it has led me to my deep love for helping women find their inner beauty and showing them that it does shine through.
I especially love photographing women during big life moments. From graduating high school to becoming a mother. And all the years in-between. Those are the years that truly shape us into the strong women we are. I’ve been extremely blessed to have the opportunity to work with high school seniors and millennials, but I have this place in my heart for mothers. I’m at the age where many of my friends are becoming mother’s and I, myself, even get baby fever from time to time. Seeing the people I grew up with taking on this role of becoming the most important person in a little human’s life is truly magical.
After months of wishing I could work with more mothers. I decided no better time than now to start offering mother/daughter mini sessions. For a limited time only, I will be offering thirty minute portrait sessions to mothers and their daughters, for the low price of $50.
Why is it important?
- The memories made throughout this special experience are irreplaceable. From the outfit shopping to the day of your shoot, they’re all going to be memories you cherish forever.
- The experience is one-of-a-kind. I make sure each of my sessions are unique to each client, but one thing I do for all my clients is guide them to the confidence they didn’t know they had. You and I both know how important confidence is for girls in today’s world. This experience will allow you and your daughter(s) to go through this self-love journey together and leave the session feeling full of beauty and fearlessness.
- The photographs that will turn into heirlooms. Yes, once your session is over, you’ll receive picture perfect moments that you can frame and cherish for years to come, but what many clients don’t realize is that these photographs will continue to be cherished way beyond your years.
- A virtual pre-shoot consultation
- A 30 minute on location photography session
- 3 high-resolution images as digital files
- A complimentary blog post featuring your session
- Time and talent of the photographer, Ali Bee, as well as her assistant’s time (if one is needed)
- A print release form that allows you to print off as many photographs as you wish
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your mother/daughter mini session today! XO
P.S. Don’t forget, this offer is for a limited time only and will no longer be available for purchase after the month of May.
P.S.S. Due to spring being such a busy photo season AND my wedding in July, spots are very limited, so the sooner you book, the better!