I thought I’d take advantage of Random Thursday and write a post dedicated to catching up! With my husband searching for jobs like a mad man; me being back in school, working my tail off at preparing my first eCourse to be launched AND working my regular job; plus the fact that this time of year always seems to get me in a funk- I think it’s safe to say that it’s been a very busy, stressful and quite honestly, not the happiest of times in my life recently. But, I’ve really been doing my best to push through, be grateful for the wonderful things I do have and carry-on each day with with a positive outlook. How have I been staying positive? Self-care, baby!
Self-care is what I turn to when I realize I’m stressed, anxious and sometimes straight up depressed. Some things that I enjoy doing to show myself some lovin’ and get those happy thoughts rolling out to the universe are…
- Getting my hair done
- Painting my nails
- Embracing the winter weather
- Manifesting the things I want in life
- Decorating my space
- Getting dressed up
- Spending time with my husband, family and friends
So, what’s been keeping you busy lately? How are you feeling now-a-days? What do you do to shower yourself with some self-lovin’? Valentine’s Day is coming up and no one ever said we couldn’t treat OURSELVES to a little TLC. Basically, my point is, in the midst of all the stress and 12-hour days, I hope you take some time each week to love on yourself!
Call to Action:
- I’m also on bloglovin’, Instagram, and Twitter! Let’s be friends, okay?
- Seriously though, comment down below what’s new in your life. Tell me about your current journey + what you are doing or plan to do to practice self-care? 🙂