Hey there! I’m Ali and the face behind Ali Bee Photography.
I’m an Ohio-based creative portrait photographer to amazing and beautiful people (much like you). I began my photography journey in 2010 where I started studying Fine Art Photography at The Academy of Art University. Along the way of diving deep into the photography world, I started my own portrait photography business in 2011. Since then, I’ve been growing and evolving into the photographer I am today.
I’ve learned that I love photographing people. All sorts of people. But my favorite people to work with are those a lot like me. Passion-driven, life-loving women. That’s why I offer packages to cater to that type of client. Whether you’re an entrepreneur looking to spice up your online presence with fab portraits. Or you’re looking to gather your family together to capture family portraits that will instantly bring warmth to your home when hung on your walls. Or maybe you’re going to be graduating high school and you want to capture who you are at this stage of your life before you begin a new journey. I’m that gal who can help you with your photography needs!
I put together a fun list that may help you get to know me better:
- I’m a Leo.
- I married my best friend, Austin.
- My baby girl, Lucy, is my whole world.
- I can’t resist taking a photo of the sunset.
- I’m kind of obsessed with Halloween and Christmas.
- There always has to be chocolate in the house.
- Sometimes I pretend to be an interior designer.
- I believe in color. Lots and lots of color.
- I have a family blog, which you can find here.
- We have two dogs, Bella and Daisy.
- I’m not a morning person.
- I have dreams of moving south one day.